Saturday, October 4, 2014

World Card Making Day card #3


Here is the third card I did today.  Don't you just love that cute little Paper Smooches ghost with the googly eyes?  When I saw this sketch by Audrey Yeager on My Scraps and Mores Sketches blog, I just knew I had to use it.


There is a whole lot of fun to be had on their blog this weekend with 10 different sketches to play with.  I used another one of the sketched tonight for another Halloween card but I will probably share that one tomorrow.

Well I have been making cards, blogging and entering contests for over 12 hours now so I am thinking I need to call it a night but I will be back tomorrow with several cards and projects to share.

Thanks for stopping by my blog,

~~Sandi~~

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card and take on the sketch! Thank you for hopping along with us at MSAM sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome take on Audrey's sketch! Love it! Thanks for hopping with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Thanks for hopping with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Thanks for playing at My Scraps and More!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...