Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hey Frank!


I had this cute layered chipboard Frankenstein in my stash FOREVER and decided that this was the year that I was going to use it.  I rarely create a card with no sentiment on it but this card just looked complete without one.  I am not sure but I think this card might go to our nephew Gabriel.

I was inspired by the Color Coordinates challenge at Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday blog


I am going to link up my card to their challenge....why don't you get inspired and do the same?  You have a week to do so!

Thanks for stopping by...smile....it is almost Friday!

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. See - a good reason to never throw stuff away - you just don't know when you're going to need it! I love your little Frank card - great take on the colour inspiration palette!
    Thanks for joining in with us at Simon Says Stamp Colour Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...