Saturday, October 25, 2014

Halloween Treat Bags


I love to make treat bags, cards and goodies for my grandchildren and Dave's brother's kids for Halloween.  I like it so much I even make Halloween treats for our next door neighbor's children.  I have been busy all month on these crafts and they are now all finished and mailed out.  I just have a couple of last minute things to add to the crafts for the kids next door but I have all week to do that.  

These gift bags are for my grandsons and I used last year's Halloween collection from Bella Carta to decorate these. They got filled with caskets of candy, spiders, plastic zombies, money and lots of other little goodies that boys like.

I am entering these in the following two challenges:


and 


Thanks for checking out what is new here on my blog.  I really appreciate the comments so please leave me one and let me know you stopped by.

~~Sandi~~

4 comments:

  1. I think I might come trick or treating at your house to get one of these cool treat bags! Gorgeous work! Like the shout out to Shakespeare too! Thank you for playing along with us at RCS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever idea, Sandi! The bags darling. Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle
    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome bags. Great for Halloween. Thanks for joining us at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome goodie bags! Thank you for sharing it with us at Red Carpet Studio!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...