Saturday, September 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Dan


We were in Raleigh last weekend to visit family.  Dave's brother and his family have lived in Raleigh for nearly 9 years.  Recently my niece and her husband also moved there where Dan is a mechanical engineer for Bridgestone Tire. We got to have breakfast with them last Sunday and catch on the last 2 years. It was awesome.....we really like those two.  Dan's birthday is coming up this month and I wanted to make him a card using my new Sweater Weather papers from Lawn Fawn. The sentiment stamp is from Stampin' Up and the cute little Celebrate flair is from American Crafts. 

I am entering this in the current sketch challenge from My Favorite Things because I used this awesome sketch of theirs:


Thanks for stopping by my blog....I have lots to share this weekend plus an awesome blog hop that I am going to be participating in on Monday....more details on that to come.

~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...