Monday, July 7, 2014

Wishing You the Happiest of Birthdays


One of the crafting groups I am in had a challenge to make a 4x4 square card.  Let me tell you, that is harder than you might think it is.  I had to scale everything differently but in the end I love the result. This cute little card will soon be heading to the Smoky Mountains for my cousin Colleen's birthday. 
 
I used this sketch from My Favorite Things (because I would love to get some of their awesome dies!!):
 

The papers and sundae sticker are from Carta Bella and the sentiment is Avery Elle. 

I am entering this card in the Monday Challenge at My Craft Spot: Birthdays 
 
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.
 
~~Sandi~~



2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable. Thanks for sharing. I saw it on MFT and wanted to come check it out.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card with the yummy ice-cream. The colors look great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...