Monday, July 14, 2014

Stuck on U Sketches Button Challenge

 
We have a new challenge up on Stuck on U Sketches -- Buttons!  I must admit to rarely using buttons on my pages although I have several jars of them. I scattered them thoughout my 2 page spread for week 18 and in addition I added some flair which some people consider buttons also.
 
Here is a close up of the left hand page:
 

And here is the right hand page:
 

I hope to have inspired you to add some buttons to your Project Life pages this week and link them up HERE. You will them be eligible for our monthly prize of some assorted goodies.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog and happy Monday!
 
~~Sandi~~

 


6 comments:

  1. Great work Sandi, I LOVE the flair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages Sandi. I'll be entering this challenge. I'm same as you on using all the buttons I have, but now will make a point of it for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute pages Sandi and really cute use of the buttons too. Myself I'm the same have lots of buttons but I don't quite use them enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute as a button! I love the Snoopy image you used and that you used a TBT image! Perfect since in a few years nobody will remember that it was such a popular thing to do! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love these. I adore the way you used a single sheet on the first page, I think that is a n idea I need to lift. I struggle with PL and I am thinking I may try this approach and see if that works better for me. Love the details on the second page and your TBT photo is awesome. Hope I have time to enter this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your great layout pages.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...