Monday, June 16, 2014

Week #16 Stuck on You Sketches Texture Challenge

 
Hi there and welcome to my project for the new Stuck on You Project Life challenge -- Texture!  There are so many ways to add texture to your Project Life pages and I incorporated a few of them here.  I embossed some of my cards, added felt numbers and letters, I used Thickers and I added a chipboard embellishment.  I also die cut the camera and layered that on one of my 4x6 cards.
 
Here is my left hand page:
 
 
And here is my right hand page:
 
 
So our challenge to you is to add texture to your page.....what are you going to add???  I really hope you play along with us -- we have an awesome prize this month from the Cutting Cafe.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by....have a wonderful week.
 
~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Great pages, Sandi! I really love the texture on the title card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pages Sandi. I just finished my PL page w/ texture to enter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...