Monday, June 2, 2014

Stuck on You Sketches First PL DT Project

 
I am so excited to be posting my first design time assignment for the Stuck on You Sketches Project Life team.  This is my second year doing pocket page scrapping to document our everyday life and I am quite hooked on it.  I love the challenges that SOUS has because challenges keep my pages from getting stale and looking all alike.

We are celebrating the start of summer and our challenge this time is to use the color yellow.  As you can see I jumped in with both feet on this one!!  I started off this 2 pager by cutting up a pretty yellow sheet Bo Bunny Double Dot paper and pulling a lot of yellow items out of my stash.
 
Here is a close up of the left page:
 

And here is the right page:
 
 
As often happens this was a week with not so many photos (only 4).  Being that it is just my hubby and I, I will often have weeks like that.  I use lots of cute filler cards and write out stories on journaling cards that I may not have pictures for.
 
I would REALLY love to have you link up your project life style page over at SOUS so I am going to give you a little incentive -- link up a project and come back here and leave me a comment that you did so and I will put you in the drawing for a Project Life themed jam-packed goodie bag.  Even if you do not document the everyday, pocket pages are a quick, fun and easy way to document a month, a trip, or a week of your summer break.  There will be 3 PL  challenges this month -- today, June 16th and June 30th....enter 3 times and you get 3 chances to win in addition to being in the running for the awesome prize this month on Stuck on You Sketches. Our prize this month is 3 files from:

 
 
Thanks for stopping by....I look forward to seeing your pocket page creations.
 
~~Sandi~~
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I love your pages & I love yellow. Looks like yellow will be my theme for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun PL pages! Love the happy colors!! and that ducky is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors in this PL pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! That Bo Bunny Double Dot yellow is so wonderful (combines my loves of dots and yellow) and I love how it works on your layout! Definitely a perfect time for your fun Minion/Blackhawk image!!! Thanks for sharing and congratulations for your new DT position! I can't wait to see your next project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your PL pages and how much you get documented. Congrats again on being on the SOUS team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love yellow and you use it beautifully here.... glad you found your AmEx card...... I am sure that was scary. LOVE the minion Blackhawk!!! also really like the love life card! Really great job of making the pages interesting with only a few picture. Congratulations on the DT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...