Thursday, April 3, 2014

Week #12

 
Week #12 included buying a new surfboard, St. Patrick's Day and the first day of spring.  I documented my first day of spring card with some punched butterflies so I think I will enter it in Stuck on U Sketches PL challenge to use butterflies.
 
Here is the other page....I took an 8x10 enlargement, trimmed off an inch from to top and cut the enlargement to fit in the pockets.  I love the way this looks.


Here is how the 2 pages look together:
 


 
Thanks for checking out my blog today.
 
~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Great interpretation of the butterfly PL challenge! See you soon here at SOUS.
    Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of butterflies and I love how you cut up the surfboard pic! Thanks for sharing with us at SOUS1

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...