Sunday, April 20, 2014

New Home, New Life

 
My niece Frances and her husband Dan recently relocated to Raleigh, North Carolina from the Chicago area.  I know firsthand what that is like having done that myself nearly 11 years ago.  My husband and I moved to South Carolina to make a new life for ourselves.  It is not easy leaving friends and family but Dan had a wonderful job offer and I know they will enjoy the warmer weather in Raleigh and make friends quickly.  I wanted to send a card with our congratulations and to welcome them to southern living.  I used my two favorites on this card..... a nearly vintage Bella Blvd collection called Honey I'm Home and sentiment stamps from 2 different Paper Smooches stamps. I am entering it in the Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge.
 

 
Thanks for checking out my blog today.
 
~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely. I love the vintage, home-spun feel - perfect for the sentiment you are trying to convey. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches Sparks this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...