Sunday, January 26, 2014

Princess Cutie

I am still on a mission to scrap my youngest granddaughter Izzy in an effort to catch her up to all the 100's of layouts I have done of my other 3 grandchildren.  Sometimes when you are the youngest you don't get your picture snapped or scrapped as much as the older kids.  AND she is just such a cutie that I love to put her on my pages.
 
I used up some of my Webster's Pages Composition and Color from my stash and it worked perfectly with this pictures of my little sweetie.  I was inspired by the Scrap Your Stash challenge over HERE at the Webster's Pages blog and I am entering their challenge.  I soooo want to win their brand new collection Sweet Routine.  I love the colors and elements in that collection. My friend Kristie gifted me those feathers for this layout and I think they worked out perfectly.  Thank you Kristie.  You can check out Kristie's blog HERE.  I used this sketch of Webster's Pages:
 
Edited 11/26/14 to add: I am also entering this in Paper Issues current issue "Birds of a Feather"

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I had a very productive weekend and I hope you did also.
 
~~Sandi~~
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Great LO! Thank you for linking up to the Paper Issues link party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...