Thursday, January 16, 2014

Artful Delight January Kit Owlies

 
I am still immensely enjoying working with the January kit.  I love putting tegether packages of goodies for my grandchildren in the Midwest and our niece and nephews in North Carolina for their birthdays and holidays. Valentine's Day is just so much FUN to craft for. Who doesn't love hearts and pink owls???  LOL! These owls were tons of fun to make and I even broke out my nearly vintage decorative edge scissors! The scraps of paper I used along the bottom edge show the variety of different papers there are in an Arful Delight card kit. Leanne really packs these kits full of pretty papers and fun embellishments. (like those sparkly hearts that I used for the owls' eyes) Link up a project with either a card sketch or layout sketch (or both for two chances to win!) and you could be the lucky winner of a kit of your own. Or better yet sign up for a subscription HERE so you don't miss any of the upcoming goodies.

I am also entering these cards in Curtain Call's Love Letters challenge. These cards were inspired by the overal theme of mailing Valentines.  Here is the inspirational photo:

 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  I love reading your comments.
 
~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. Love these and I'm sure the grandkids will get a huge kick out of them, too! I love how you used the patterned paper for the feathers and the winking owl has my heart! Thanks so much for sharing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just the cutest owls! What a great idea to send card kits to the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those owls are just too fun :) Very creative! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...