Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Use-It Tuesday Guest Designer

I am thrilled today to be the guest designer for the Use-It Tuesday Anything Goes challenge.  I used all scraps of paper on this Thanksgiving card for family in North Carolina.  I punched the branches with my Martha Stewart branch punch.  The leaves are punched with a little tiny oak leaf punch that I have owned for 6-7 years.  It was one of my first acquistions when I started scrapping.  The twine has also been in my stash since I picked a big ball of it up at a thrift store a couple of years ago.  I found the sentiment in with my fall stash and it is from a stamp set that I do not even own anymore!!.
 
 
Why don't you get out some items that you have had in your stash awhile and link up a project?  You could be the next guest designer.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...