Thursday, November 7, 2013

Artful Delight

A couple of weeks ago I shared my excitement with you on being asked to join the Artful Delight Design Team for the next term.  I had applied for a spot on the team several times and I guess my persistence paid off.  You should have heard me squeal when I read Leeanne's email!!!
 
Last week I received my first card kit to work with and I couldn't wait to dig into it.  I laid in bed at night designing cards in my head....c'mon am I the only one that plans out projects as I am falling asleep?  I also do a great deal of creative planning while on the treadmill at the gym!!
 
Here is my first card that I put together with my kit:
 
 
Don't you just love that blackboard frame?  And those polka dots? {{swoon}}
 
I used the November sketch which my good friend Suzanne designed:


 
Isn't this a great sketch?  I encourage you to create a card with this sketch and link it up.  Go HERE for all the details.  You could win this:
 

Good luck and thanks for stopping by my blog!
 


1 comment:

  1. I'm still SO stinkin' excited for you my friend!!! I know you'll make some really amazing things with your kits (like this gorgeous card!!) and I can't wait to see them all. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...