Friday, September 20, 2013

Celebrate Nautical Style

 
I made my first gatefold card this week.  I don't know why I never made one before -- they are easy and very striking in the design.  I went with a nautical theme and even decorated the inside of the card.
 
 
I used papers from my 6x6 Fancy Pants paper pad from the Down By the Shore collection.  The little anchor clip is also from that Fancy Pants collection. It holds the gates of the card closed. The stamps are my brand new sets from Simon Says Stamp.  The sentiments are from the Handwritten Greetings Set and the anchors that I clear embossed on the navy blue background are from the Nautical Borders set.  You can see them in the shop at Simon Says Stamp.  Just click HERE. They are part of the Stamptember new releases.  I am linking this card up to the following:
 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge blog (use SSS products on a project)
and
Simon Says Stamp Stamptember 2013 Blog Candy Bonanza
 
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog.  I would love it if you left a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Love this nautical theme and love the inside of the card too! Thanks for joining us on the STAMPtember® Blog hop and playing along with this week's challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card my friend! Love the anchors. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...