Sunday, July 14, 2013

Seasons Greetings to My Coolest Friend

 
Boy it is a REAL challenge to make a one layer card but I took on the challenge and created this one layer card.  I flipped the sketch from Paper Smooches that you can see here:
 
 
And I used their Swanky Snow Dudes stamp set. 
I am entering this card in the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge which is one of my favorite challenges around.  I love my Paper Smooches stamps!
 
 
I am also entering this card at:

Festive Friday Trigger Challenge -- SNOW!

and

Merry Monday's Anything Goes Christmas Challenge.  It runs all month long so you should check it out.

7 comments:

  1. One layer cards aren't for sissies, LOL! This is such a fun snowman and I love the sparkly snow drifts! Thanks, Sandi for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your one layer card, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH so cute! Great take on that sketch and the way you have created a CAS and mail "able" Christmas card is perfect! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you considered CASology? Our cue word is cool this week! I love this clean design and the sparkly snow! Thanks for playing with Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it's really cute!! The stickles are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing with Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable images and I LOVE what you've done with them, Sandi...such a cute card!!! Thanks for joining us with it at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How ADORABLE! I love love love that you are thinking Christmas in JULY! WOW! FUN card:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS team!!! Hope you will play along this week for the Picture Perfect challenge:) I apologize for not leaving a comment sooner-- time flies!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...