Sunday, July 7, 2013

Merci


One of our neighbors blessed us last weekend with an incredible gift....she did a pen and ink drawing of our home....matted it and had note cards printed of it.  She presented it to us last Saturday to thank us for "beautifying" the neighborhood.  We bought a foreclosure 3 years ago and have been working on it since.  The inside wasn't too bad but the landscaping was pitiful.  There was little grass and now after 3 years of work, my husband has cultivated a beautiful lawn.  Here is the drawing she did for us:
 

Isn't it beautiful? To thank her, we are having her to dinner soon and I made the above card for her. I used this sketch from  Mojo Monday:
 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday afternoon -- thanks for checking out my blog.
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...