Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Glad Tidings -- Christmas in July #15

 
 
Sadly, I did not meet my goal of 31 cards this month.  On the bright side....I did get 20+ cards made so I really got a leg up on my holiday cards.  If I continue to make a couple of cards per week, I will have all that I need by the first part of December.
 
For this card I used sketch #101 from Sketchbook Saturday on the Random Acts of Creativity blog:
 

I am also entering this card at Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge

 
Thanks for checking out my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Such a festive card! And wow, you had a pretty mighty goal and 20+ cards is a great number! Kudos for working ahead, I'm too busy to be bothered, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! LOVE the sentiment embossed on the red background! So glad you played along with us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...