Monday, July 8, 2013

Christmas Peace


I am still going strong creating Christmas cards and finding sketches and challenges that I can enter them in.  For this card I used the awesome Lawnscaping sketch challenge.  Here is the sketch:
 
 

I used my Winter Owl stamp which I colored and paper pieced his scarf.  I cut out the "Christmas" from the Winter Owl sentiment and used my Sally's ABCs to spell out "peace" below it for a custom sentiment.  All the papers are from Lawn Fawn as well.  I am having a blast making Christmas cards this time of year and it will be great having them all done come December.

I am also entering this card at Merry Monday's Anything Goes Christmas Challenge.  The challenge there runs all month so you have pleanty of time to start on your Chriastmas cards and link them up.

5 comments:

  1. Awww so cute!! I love Christmas in July! Great card, I love your combo of shapes for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute - I'm in the Holiday Spirit!!!

    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, Sandi! Great use of the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute...I love your little elements. They all add up to a cute card! Thank you for sharing this with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card, your little owl is adorable. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...