Thursday, July 4, 2013

Christmas in July

 
I entered a 31 day challenge to make 31 Christmas cards this month.  At first it was rather difficult to get into the Christmas spirit and start making Christmas cards when It is 90+ degrees here in Florida but it is a fun change of pace.  Plus it will be awesome to have 31 Christmas card already made be the end of the month.  For this card the challenge was to use a sketch and I used this awesome sketch from Mojo Monday:
 

They are celebrating their 300th challenge this week and up for grabs are some pretty awesome prizes. AND you can enter more than once!  I know for sure I will be entering at least one more card.  I just love their sketches.
 
All of the patterned papers and embellishments are from Imaginisce's Christmas Cheer collection.  I won this collection in January from Imaginisce and this is the first chance I have had to use it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how darling! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...