Monday, December 24, 2012

The No Turkey Day


This past Thanksgiving we spent the day with my in-laws and it was decided by mutual consent that we would have a whole beef tenderloin instead of a turkey.  Not being a big fan of eating large birds that was fine with me.  My husband set up his camera tripod to take this photo just as we were about to eat so everyone got to be in the photo.
 
I used this awesome sketch from My Scraps and More Sketches:

 
I am also entering it in the following challenges: 
 
Frosted Designs 11th Day of Christmas challenge to use 11 banners.  I have 5 in the upper left corner and 6 to spell out the work THANKS on the green patterned paper.
 
Scrap-Fit Workout #81 I am so Thankful
 
Merry Christmas to all!
 
 


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with our sketch at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beef Tenderloin - Yummy!!! Love how you incorporated two banners to equal 11 flags - perfect for the 11th Day of Christmas Challenge at Frosted Designs!! So glad you joined us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your layout, thanks for joining us at scrapfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this page title - cute! Thanks for joining our Christmas challenge @ Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the title! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...