Saturday, December 1, 2012

'Staching Through the Snow

 
 
I first saw this sentiment on a  coffee mug recently at Target and I KNEW that I was going to have to recreate it on a Christmas card this year.  I used my mustache stamp set from Stampin' Up and for the customized sentiment I used my Lawn Fawn Claire's ABCs.  Also used was Mister Hueys Opaque White color mist and Baby Blue Stickles.  This is one of my favorite cards that I have made this year so far.
 
I am entering it at Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge.
AND
I am linking it uo to the Paper Issues Holiday Happy linky party
 
Have a wonderful weekend everyone....mine will be filled with my favorite holiday activities:
shopping, decorating, making Christmas cards, listening to Christmas music, watching football and a holiday movie or two and drinking peppermint mocha coffee to fuel all these activities!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Love the sentiment, heehee! :) Thanks for playing along in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...