Sunday, December 2, 2012

Glad Tidings

 
Most years I include a picture of my hubby and I in our Christmas cards since nearly all of our cards go out of town to family and friends.  This year I printed a few wallet sized pictures of my favorite picture of us in the Florida Keys this year. I am making a few of my own photo greeting cards.
 
For this card I used this sketch from Cas(e) This Sketch:
 
 
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and got a lot accomplished.  I did, but I still have SO much to do.  I hate the thought of going back to work tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by my blog tonight and have a wonderful week.


4 comments:

  1. Great idea for a Christmas card! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! What a fantastic Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/11/52-card-pickup-week-48.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photo card, love the colors :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...