Monday, December 31, 2012

Cole -- The Red-Nosed Reindeer


I found light up Rudolph noses this year at Michael's for $2 and sent each of the grandkids one.  Adam posted this picture of Cole wearing it last night on Facebook.  Now that I have an awesome photo printer I was able to print it off and scrap it immediately.  Wow....gotta love instant gratification!
 
I used Sketch #241 from Creative Scrappers:
 
 
I am also entering it in Frosted Designs 8th Day of Christmas challenge.
The challenge was to use 8 brands/products.  I used:
1. American Crafts Thickers
2.Prima Rhinestone
3.Bazzill solid green cardstock
4.Studio Calico Wood veneer stars
5. Ranger Stickles
6. Basic Grey felt star
7. American Craft patterned paper
8. AC Kringle & Co. stickers

Finally, this page is also being entered in Simon Says Stamp anything goes challenge and linked up on Paper Issues "My Favorite" theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...