Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween treat bags

 
 
Tonight I made a couple of treat bags for my granddaughters.  I just filled them up with goodies and they will be going postal tomorrow morning to the Midwest.  I also bought them the cutest little Halloween flashlights by Little Tykes so I think they will like them. Abby and Izzy love to get "happy mail" from Grandma and I love sending it.  Here's a funny little treat I also added:
 


I am entering the gift bags in Go Fish's challenge to create a 3D Halloween project.
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I'm really laughing about the "pumpkin poo" :-) Super creative a cute! Great job and thanks for playing at the Go-Fish Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic treat bags! Thanks for playing along with us at GoFish!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...