Sunday, September 30, 2012

Las Vegas Wedding

 
 
I am re-doing our wedding scrapbook.  The first one I started was 8.5x11 and I was brand new at this hobby.  Needless to say I am not happy with the way it looks.  This time around I am using a color palette of red/white/black only and the pages will be 12x12.  I have an awesome black and white chevron album for it as well. So here is the second page I have done...the first page I finished a few weeks ago and it was a page on my wedding shoes.  You can see it HERE. And by the way....YES, I wore a black dress for our wedding and I still love that I did.
 
For this layout, I used this sketch from The Scraproom Blog:
 
 
Thank you for checking out my blog....have a wonderful week.
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great Job Sandi! I could soooo re-do like all of my past scrapbooks too including our wedding- ACK! Growing Pains for sure. BTW- did you know I live in Vegas? Hope you're well- Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, wearing a black dress! It's your celebration and you should wear whatever makes you feel most celebratory, that's what I think.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...