Sunday, September 30, 2012

Family 2003


I had a catastrophe happen when I was nearly done with this page.  I pulled out the gray washi tape because I thought the page neede just a little more something and i dropped a length of it on the picture.  When I pulled it up it pulled off the print from the picture.  This is a picture that I printed years ago at home on a cheap printer and I framed the picture as it is the only picture of my dad and all three of us kids in recent history.  The original digital picture was lost when my computer crashed nearly 3 years ago so this was the only copy. Hence that is why I wanted to scrap it. I was heartbroken.  I somewhat salvaged the layout but I am still very upset.  At least none of our faces were damaged.
My color palette of navy, gray and white was inspired by this color challenge over at ScrapFit:
  I used this sketch from Sketches in Thyme:


I rotated the sketch 90 degrees to better accomodate my picture, title and journaling.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Thanks for join us!
    Eli
    SIT

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors and the essentiality of this LO.
    thanks for play with us

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...