Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Call Me Maybe

When I showed Dave this page last night he said "Wow! That's an old picture of Abby!  She was 17 months old in this picture and is now 4 1/2 so she has really grown up.  But she always was and still is my beautiful wonderful little granddaughter.  Frosted Designs has a fun theme/challenge this week and it is to scrap something relating to a cell phone.  When I saw that challenge I knew I had the perfect picture to use.  I used American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neopolitan papers for the most part with just a few touches of Amy Tangerine (also from American Crafts.) I am also entering this page in Moxie Fab's Jars of Joy challenge.  You can see some awesome Mason jar inspired projects and details on the challenger HERE.  I also used this sketch from Let's Get Sketchy:
 
 
I am taking part in a wonderful challenge this month called 30 in 30 to create 30 layouts in the 30 days of September.  I am tracking right along as this is #12.  Thanks for the wonderful comments and checking out my blog.  If you are not a follower please sign up so I can have a giveaway when I reach 150 followers.  Thanks!
 
Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I love the pinwheel and the crocheted flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout. I love that pinwheel and I love the circles has different patterns and colors on them. You did great with the sketch. Thank you for playing along with LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Your pages are beautiful and delightful, including this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout with the song title. It always helps to have a cute subject too:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of the different patterned papers you used and your pinwheel. Thanks for playing along with LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is WOW..I love all the patterned paper and your details. Thanks so much for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is just simply adorable! What a fun and cute photo! Love your product choices and what a fun title! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so great, the photos, the colors you used, your take on the sketch, I just love it. Thanks for linking up with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the title!! And the song too! Great color choice for your photo it really pops. Great work! Thanks for playing along this week at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable sentiment and pic! Love your layout~

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is fabulous! love the photo and your sweet embellies. thanks for playing along with us at lgs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful layout! Is that washi tape I see behind the photo? Love it!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet page! Thanks for playing along with LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww - super cute!! Love the title :-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute page! Love the pinwheel and crochet flower! Wonderful work! Thanks for joining the 28th Sketch Challenge at Let’s Get Sketchy!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable layout! Thanks for sharing!

    Merilee

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Sandi! Thanks for linking this up to the Jars of Joy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a CUTE CUTE LO!!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...