Saturday, July 14, 2012

Paper Bakery card sketch


After looking ahead in my planner I realized this morning that I have a bunch of birthday cards to make in the upcoming week or so.  So I got right on it this afternoon and whipped up this card for a former co-worker and friend of mine in South Carolina.  To add dimension to the card I popped some of the circles up with pop dots. I used scraps from Echo Park's Playground collection which was still laying on my desk from this morning's layout.  I also used this sketch from the Paper Bakery:


I am entering this card in the Sampler Kit Club card challenge to use circles
Thanks for checking out my blog and I would love to have you follow me if you are not already a follower.  I promise to have a giveaway when I hit 150 followers.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Sandi! Thanks for playing along with our Paper Bakery sketch this week :) Hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of circles on the card. I love the fun bright colors. thanks for playing with us at the sampler hugs....nancy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...