Monday, June 11, 2012

Thanks!


I was challenged to do some masking and decided to mask the clouds on this card.  My technique with the fingertip daubers and ink needs a little refining but  this was my first attempt. I loosely followed this sketch from Paper Smooches and used their sentiment stamp. I love their stamps and you can check out all their sets by going HERE for more details.


I am entering this card in the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge.



  I think I will also enter this card over at Cas-ual Fridays Polka Dot challenge since I used polka dot paper on the bird and the grass.

Thanks for checking out my blog......check THIS post out for a giveaway that I am sponsoring.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous scene..... I love the whimsy tree and masked clouds, not forgetting the spotty bird too :0)
    Thank you for playing along wth us at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet scene! love how you incorporated dots into the bird and grass :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and what a cute polka dot bird! Thank you for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week!! Have a great weekend! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...