Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sweet Friend


While digging through my large collection of scrapbooking stash I came across an awesome package of October Afternoon summer-themed chipboard elements.  I found this lemonade stand and knew it would be perfect for a summertime card for a sweet online friend of mine. The "friend" sentiment  and card base is from Stampin' Up.  The ribbon and yellow patterned paper is from my stash.  I love using my stash up.

I was inspired by this photo from the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog....the lemonade stand just jumped out at me:


I used this sketch from Card Positioning Systems (just flipped it upside down):


Thank you for checking out my blog...if you are not a follower please become one and I will have a random giveaway when I hit 150 followers....thanks!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...