Saturday, May 26, 2012

Love Shack


I rarely create a scrapbook page without using a sketch.  It is like a road map....it gives me direction when I am starting a page.  Often however I will totally veer off course and change up my page to suit me and my project.  I followed this sketch pretty closely however.  Some of my favorite sketches are from Creative Scrappers and I used their current Sketch #208 for this page:

I also used my American Crafts Amy Tangerine Sketchbook collection and Thickers for the title and date.

On another note, my DT term on The Paper Variety is coming to an end with the upcoming June 1st project.  I recently a new to me challenge blog called Go Fish and they are having a DT call so I decided to throw my hat in the ring with this layout.
I am entering this layout in ScrapFit's Workout #68 -- Misty's Mist Mania

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fun page to celebrate and remember you marriage proposal!! Love the mist splats in the bold colors!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome LO! Thanks for applying for the GoFish! Challenge DT Call. Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on your layout!! Great job on the sketch challenge and thanks for apply to the Go Fish DT call and luck!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Layout! Love this sketch too. Thanks for applying for the Go Fish DT. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...