Sunday, April 22, 2012

Butterfly Hollow


Last weekend we celebrated my husband's birthday.  We took a couple of days off to make for a long weekend and I am sad to say that I was sick on his birthday.  So unfortunately theat day we did not do much other than stay close to home and I was on the couch pretty much the whole day.  But I felt better the other three days and we were able to go out for Mexican, see the new movie "The Three Stooges" and go to the Jacksonville Zoo.  They had a pretty cool butterfly exhibit there and my extremely patient hisband got some magnificent pictures.  I enlarged this one (my favorite) to use as the focal point of my page.  I worked on another colorful page tonight with more butterfly pictures so stay tuned for more.

On this page I used Creative Scrappers sketch #202:


I used papers from 2 of my  olderEcho Park collections --Summer Days and Country Drive.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great page Sandi!! I love your butterflies especially. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...