Friday, January 27, 2012

Love is You -- shaped card


I love Valentine's Day....it is one of my favorite holidays.  What is not to love?  It is a time to celebrate the love we have for our sweethearts, children, grandchildren and all the others in our life that are dear to our hearts.  So, it is time to start on my Valentine's Day cards and projects.  I made this sweet 4.25 inch shaped card using this sketch from Card Patterns:


I am entering it in their sketch challenge as well as Lily Pad's Patterned Paper challenge and Paper Issues  All We Need Is Love challenge 

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. That is SO CUTE, Sandi!! LOVE IT!! Have a GREAT SCRAPPY WEEKEND, My friend.
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, also love Valentines, thanks for visiting my blog recently, take care, have become a follower, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Valentines, too, and this is an especially pretty one! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love circle cards! This one is great, love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...