Saturday, December 10, 2011

Non-traditional color holiday card


Don't you just love something unexpected?  I loved making this Christmas card in some non-traditional holiday colors. And lo and behold one of the December challenges at Burlap and Buttercups is to do just that.  I used my Hero Arts Winter Messages stamp set for the sentiment and included a handmade crocheted snowflake that my friend Kim made me.  I dry embossed the background using the Cuttlebug Sledding folder.  This card was so stunning and quick and easy that I think I will mass produce them this holiday season.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love this card Sandi!!! Massproduce this one, I agree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for the shout out! Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along at Burlap & Buttercups! You did an amazing job with that challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sandi! And that crocheted snowflake is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Burlap & Buttercups!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!!! I LOVE the texture added by the crochet snowflake! Thank you for playing along with us at Burlap & Buttercups!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...