Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


I have started creating my Thanksgiving cards.  Luckily I only have 6 to make and this is my second one. I came across a great card sketch site and I just love their sketch this week over at Card Patterns:


In addition to great sketches they also offer some cool prizes.  You should really check them out.  I used up a bunch of things I have had for sometime.... Basic Grey Indian Summer paper, cappucino twine from the Twinery, the border punch has been in my stash for nearly a year and is from my friend Kim and the cardstock is from Stampin' Up.  The flower and sentiment I found in the bottom of my stash drawer.  I love the little pop of aqua on the sentiment.  Since I used so much of my stash on this card I have decided to enter it over at C'est Magnifique Use Your Stash challenge.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. VERY CUTE!! Love the border!! :) Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS is darling! What fun use of the Card Patterns sketch - THANK YOU, so much, for sharing your wonderful work with us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...