Friday, November 25, 2011

Card Patterns Sketch #142


I am in a great Yahoo scrapbooking group called Scrappin'-n-Chattin'.  We do a lot of scrappin' (crafting ...not fighting...LOL) and boy do we chat a lot so we are aptly named.  One fun thing we are doing this holiday season is a swap where we send a gal in the group the papers and makings of a card and she has to make a card from it.  Well Kim Martin (see her awesome blog HERE) sent me these beautifully coordinated items and I found this perfect sketch at the Cards Patterns challenge blog:


And everything just came together perfectly.  Thanks Kim! I am also linking this up at Lily Pad Cards Simon Says Stamp Button challenge and the Paper Issues Holiday Madness challenge.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This turned out really cute!!! I think the little swirly border pulls everything together perfectly......what papers are those??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card!!! I just love the papers you used and the border trim on the left side is fabulous!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card...wonderful traditional Christmas colors! You made perfect use of the CP sketch and I like how you added the button detail, too! Thanks for joining us at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...