Sunday, September 11, 2011

Staying Cool in the Pool


I just returned from a week in the midwest visiting my family.  My husband Dave is an awesome photographer and got some wonderful candid shots of the grandchildren as well as some breathtaking photos of Chicago.  I am sure over the next several weeks and months many of his photographs will be appearing on scrapbook pages so I can preserve the memories for my family.  This picture however I take the credit for and it was shot just with the camera on my phone.  We had a great hotel with an fun outdoor pool and my sons and their children came over the first full day we were there for a pool party.  Here is my son Adam and his boys Jacob and Cole....aren't they a handsome bunch?  They loved the pool and I even got in and played with them.  I used the sketch from My Scraps and More which you can see HERE and I finally broke into my Splash collection by Echo Park.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...