Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Our New Arrival


Today is a wonderful day....why?  Because we have a new little member of the family.  She is beautiful and soft and tiny and her name is Isabelle Grace.  She arrived at 12:45 am, weighing 7 pounds 14 ounces and being 20.5 inches long.  Her big sister Abby has been waiting for her "to come out to play" for awhile now.  Mommy and Daddy (my dear daughter-in-law and son) are also thrilled and me?  I have been beaming all day even though I didn't get much sleep last night.  They live in the midwest and I live in Florida so I am counting the days until we go to see them (18 days).  In the meantime, I think I'll scrap some pages....I just got a brand new subject!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Awe, YAY, congrats!!! Can't wait to see more pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Have fun Grandma!!! http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. The girls are all beautiful. I can't wait to see your pages Grandma.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...