Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bo Bunny Card Challenge


I love making birthday cards which is a good thing since there are so many birthdays this time of year among my family and friends.  I got up early this morning and made this special card for my DIL who is expecting her second daughter and my fourth grandchild any day now.  We are officially on baby watch!!  Amy's birthday is August 21st and she is hoping to have Isabelle this weekend so next weekend she can relax with a margarita....it has been a long uncomfortable, hot summer for her and I would say she deserves it. 

I used Bo Bunny's Sweet Treats Collection on this card along with the border punch from my friend Kim.  I love using a collection for a birthday card that is not specifically designed as a "birthday" collection.   I also followed Bo Bunny's card sketch:


I absolutely love this collection and plan on using it for a layout this weekend with pictures from my MIL's birthday celebration a couple of weekends ago.  I am entering the Bo Bunny card challenge and also entering this card over at Birthday Sundaes and at The {Paper} Trail Makers Challenge Blog.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sandi. Great take on the sketch. The papers are beautiful and the punched edges make the card just gorgeous. Amy will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this, Sandi!! The colors are awesome and I really like what you did with the twine. I sure hope Isabelle arrives this weekend!

    Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love the colors. Well (early) congrats on the new bundle of joy. Beautiful name, my daughters name is the same but spelled Isabel. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a super sweet card!!!! The colors are so lovely!!!!! Fantastic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!! I love the design and the twine!! :)Great Job and Thanks for joining us this week over at Birthday Sundaes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Sandi! I love the colors you used, and the way you tied the twine. Thanks for joining us at TrailMakers!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...