Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ironman and Jacob


My son Adam has always loved comic books and the heroes in them.  It is no surprise that his sons Jacob and Cole also love Superheroes.  Three years ago on a trip in to Chicago Dave and I picked Jake up from his Montesorri preschool and took him to see Horton Hears a Who.  Jacob saw this poster for the upcoming movie "Ironman" that was coming out the next day and asked me to take his picture in front of the giant poster.  How cute is this picture?  I just had to make a cute page with it so I used the current sketch at Frosted Designs.  I am also entering it at the Movie Theme challenge this week at The Paper Variety and over at one of my very favorite challenge blogs -- Wee Memories for their sticker challenge which you can check out HERE.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. What a great photo! Love the fun Echo Park papers you used on this layout. Thanks for playing along at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Sandi. I love all the colors. It seems Jacob may be a scrapper at heart... What a neat memory. Great job preserving it. Good luck with the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wicked cool photo, Sandi!!! Love this fun lo! Thanks for sharing w/us at the Paper Variety!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo and such a fun spirited layout! :) Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun layout! Really accents the photo well. You do great work, Sandi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO cute Sandi!! I love the color combo. :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!
    - April

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...